Grove House School will specialise in helping pupils with:
- Speech, language and/or communication skills which show marked deficits in comparison with abilities in other areas
- Broadly normal cognitive abilities (in order to engage with a differentiated mainstream curriculum).
- The ability to learn in a social learning environment so as to benefit from the collaborative practise and integrated support.
In addition to the above, pupils may also have:
- Attention management difficulties
- Co-ordination and/or perceptual difficulties
- Secondary mild/moderate visual and/or hearing impairments
- Poor problem solving and independence skills
- Medical needs
- Sensory processing difficulties
- Poor fine/gross motor skills