- SNAP’s Christmas Survival Guide has lots of useful information to help you and your child through the festive. https://www.snapcharity.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/SNAP_ChristmasSurvivalGuide2018.pdf
- We have been provided the below information from Essex Police which may be useful for older teenagers.
#Ask for Angela
- Megacentre Family Support Team are offering a listening ear if you are living in or wanting to make a change to an abusive relationship.
Megacentre Family Support Team
- Things to consider when buying tech gifts this Christmas. With Black Friday and Cyber Monday over and Christmas fast approaching there are plenty of new gadgets that parents and carers may be thinking about buying for their children. Childnet have some advice to help you get to grips with the safety features available on popular gadgets this Christmas, as well as some key questions to ask before buying connected toys. www.childnet.com/blog/things-to-consider-when-buying-tech-gifts-this-Christmas
- Specialist Safeguarding Consultant, Andrew Hall; www.safeguardinginschools.co.uk